Our company owned fleet of mooring equipment encompasses the latest design and technology available in the industry.
Our clients will receive a first-class mooring and marine service that transcends the typical offering based on our vast knowledge in delivering solutions in mooring design and installation based on our experienced in-house talent.
Our company owned fleet of mooring equipment encompasses the latest design and technology available in the industry, with one of the most modern hire fleets at your disposal. First Marine Solutions probably has the largest inventory of mooring equipment in the North Sea.
Established in 2008 as an offspring of an existing group company Mooring Systems Limited. First Marine Solutions is a customer focussed energy service and equipment organisation specialising in support to offshore drilling activities on a global basis.
Through parent company support First Marine Solutions has the financial strength and security which provides a solid foundation and platform for expansion, despite the challenging economic environment for the industry.
First Marine Solutions and its personnel are experts in providing a complete single source rig move or mooring installation package including:
- Rig Moving Services
- Mooring Equipment – Rental and Sales
- Mooring deployment and recovery
- Marine/Technical Consultancy
- AHV Vessel selection and Audits
- Survey & Positioning Services
Why choose FMS?
- We believe we have the largest inventory of mooring equipment in the North Sea
- We have the most modern hire fleet
- We have experienced and trusted personnel
- We are in a strong financial position with aspirations to grow despite the difficult environment.
- We will be competitive on price
FMS differentiates from the competition in that we outright own all our equipment. We have one of the most modern mooring fleets fully certified and fully operational, we have a dedicated quayside facility in Montrose Port offering fast mobilisation of vessels (2 at a time) at dedicated deep water quayside 8.5 metre draft. With the addition of vastly experienced personnel who know how to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, we offer an unrivalled service to the client.
- UK North Sea, Norway
- Romania, Black Sea, with Transocean and Lukoil
- Cyprus and Egypt in the Mediterranean with BP, Noble Drilling, Rashpetco, Maersk and BG
- Morocco and Mauritania in the Atlantic Ocean with Cairn Energy and Genel Energy
- Ghana and Angola in West Africa with Tullow Oil and ENI
- Newfoundland, Canada with Exxon Mobil